Your privacy and data security is Soul Emergences main concern. Our guidelines we use in the protection of your information you provide us with as you visit our website/shop (www.soulemergence.com.au)
Information may be asked for when you use the following:
- The use of our website; (www.soulemergence.com.au)
- Ordering products from the online shop;
- When you enter an online promotional activity;
- Signing up for newsletters, promotional emails or other materials;
- If you contact us.
The most common Information we may ask for would include your email address, name, home address, and telephone number. When you buy from our shop then the following information will be asked for, credit card number and billing information. Other information we may ask for is your business or company information, age, gender, interests, preferences and favourites. When you fill out forms you will be informed whether information asked for is mandatory or voluntary.
Use of Information
- Improves services and support, assisting us to carry out all transactions you have asked for;
- Assists us to send communications to you, about products services also saved cart reminders, promotional material, and surveys.
- Helps us to keep improving our products, services (including the content on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you.
- Show conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Stop any fraud or other illegal activities.
- Uphold the security of our website, our business, or our products or services.
Soul emergence has a strong commitment to the protection and security of all your personal information that is provided to us. The use of SSL certificate, Virus and malware protection software and passwords to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When using a password your responsibility is to keep your password secret and secure. Do not share any information with anyone about your password. Always log out of a share computer before leaving a site or service keeping you safe. At no times will Soul Emergence use any of your personal information to advertise our services identifying you as a client.
Third-Party Websites and Services
No selling or renting of any of your personal information to third parties without the consent of yourself. We use Paypal, Square and Credit cards as our payment options on our shop.
Any other information on privacy can be found at the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.